A dynamic gas-injection device designed by Air Liquide, the Oxy Injector-Ventoxal system significantly increases the mass-transfer rate to reach high oxygen dissolution, and it integrates seamlessly with all types of wastewater basins.
The water that needs to be treated is pumped through a gas-liquid nozzle where oxygen is introduced. Emerging gas bubbles burst quickly, resulting in a highly dispersed fine-bubble stream. The oxygen-enriched fluid is then injected, thus enhancing overall oxygenation and mixing. During process steps where no oxygen is needed, the system provides the required mixing energy (e.g. for the denitrification step, the Oxy Injector-Ventoxal is able to mix the basin without gas injection).
The system can be adapted to wastewater basins with varying water depths and levels of pollution. The combination of mixing and high oxygen transfer makes it a powerfully effective solution.
Its advantages :
- High oxygen transfer rate
- Well-suited for high pollution levels
- Easy installation
- Distinctly low maintenance
The POROXAL® injector, submerged at the bottom of the basin, treats wastewater by injecting oxygen. It is also suitable for dissolving carbon dioxide (CO2 ) to reduce pH.
- Works without agitator,
- High injection capacity: up to 35 kg/hour, in deep biological basins (> 5 meters),
- Prevents an oxygen deficit in biological ponds, caused by the feeding of bacteria to eliminate organic matter (suspended or dissolved matter) and/or an overdose,
- Ease of installation and maintenance: no need to empty the basins.
The BICONE® injector is able to dissolve different gases such as carbon dioxide (CO ), oxygen (O2 ) and ozone (O3 ) in water at the saturation limit.
Its advantages :
- Dissolves oxygen in water up to 78 kg/hour depending on the model,
- Economical static mixer,
- Ensures high gas enrichment efficiency with minimal hydraulic loss at all stages,
- Technology particularly effective in water from industries (process water), where the solubility of the gas is limited by the operating conditions.
Latest related articles
Energas in education: The new student support scheme b ...28/07/2023 NewsEnergas has launched a new initiative to give student welders a head st ...
UKSPA Summer Conference: Tues 27th & Wed 28th June 202 ...26/06/2023 EventsUKSPA members and stakeholders will gather in York on Tuesday 27t ...
Air Liquide will be granted €144.6m from the EU commis ...03/01/2023 11:22 AM NewsThe EU Commission announced it will grant Air Liquide, Fluxys Belgium a ...
Air Liquide & Vattenfall sign contract for wind electr ...03/01/2023 11:12 AM NewsAir Liquide has signed a 15 year contract starting in 2025 with Vattenf ...
Your Enhanced Air Separation Unit in the Midlands10/10/2022 NewsAir Liquide’s modern ASU is designed to efficiently separate air ...
Air Liquide wins international product design award fo ...26/07/2022Qlixbi, Air Liquide’s breakthrough packaged gas solution, has won a Red ...