Features and benefits
- Energy saving
- High ratio kg of O2 injected per kWh for dynamic oxy-injectors
- 14kg of O2 for the newly developed Ventoxal 300 HP
- 7kg of O2 for standard Ventoxal 300
- 5kg of O2 for Turboxal HP
- No energy consumption with Poroxals, as these non-dynamic porous frameworks release O2 into the fluid via pressure gradients.
Energy efficiency of the oxygen injection system
- Carbon saving
- Removing excess gases from air injection can be an easy way to reduce VOC emissions
- With pure O2 there is no competition with air-nitrogen for solubility in liquid, the driving force is large.
- Henry's law teaches us that with high purity O2, the emission of CO2, CH4 & N2O can be reduced by up to 100 x.
Measurement of greenhouse gases from exhaust gases
- Operational comfort
- Low maintenance, only pumps or gear motors
- Stable operation throughout the year, regardless of seasonal changes
- Fully automated and continuous process
- No backup fan required
- High throughput without requiring large capital investments
- Optimum process control to meet the most stringent water permit limits
Working with Air Liquides means benefiting from the support of a team of experts who offer you a whole range of services.