- ALUK Terms & conditions of purchase
- ALUK conditions of sales (T&C's)
- Data Privacy Statement for Suppliers and Customers
- Modern slavery statement
- Brexit general statement
- Air Liquide UK Group’s tax strategy 2022
- ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
- Leisure form / Gas supply agreement
- Albee form / Gas supply agreement
- Cylinder form / Gas supply agreement
Download standard supplier responses here
Health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ-policy)
Air Liquide UK manufactures, fills and distributes air gases, high-purity gases, medical gases and develops, constructs and installs gas supply systems. An important part of the decision-making and actions within Air Liquide UK is that we must take safety, the environment and quality into account. Through our operating system, we work to constantly improve ourselves in these areas.
We do this by:
- under all circumstances follow applicable legislation, regulations and other requirements that the business is affected by, as well as instructions (such as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, GMP/GDP, IMS, etc.).
- through risk analyzes and systematic work, avoid accidents, injuries and errors, including errors in products.
- monitor parameters critical to health, safety (including product safety), environment and quality; regularly carry out the management's review and strive to continuously improve the efficiency of the management system.
- prepare material specifications, routines and instructions so that a high level of safety, environmental consideration and quality is achieved, and that the installations, products and services we offer our customers are delivered with the greatest possible safety and consideration for the environment.
- train, motivate and raise the awareness of our employees to take responsibility for their actions towards safety, environment and quality as far as possible. Employees involved in processes relating to the manufacture and distribution of gases for the food and pharmaceutical industry are trained and prepared to comply with current hygiene requirements.
- obtain knowledge about safety, environment and quality from both internal and external sources.
- have a reporting system for registering accidents, incidents, internal errors and complaints and have methods to determine the causes of accidents, incidents and errors. This leads to corrections to routines, instructions and specifications.
- work actively for our customers to manage and use our installations, products and services in a safe way and we contribute with our products and our application know-how to improve the environment for our customers and optimize the customers' production.
- deliver our products and services on time and error-free.
- pursue transparency about our work for safety, a sustainable environment and the right quality.
- immediately inform customers and authorities and recall products in the event of deviations in product quality.
- let environmental considerations be included in our decisions to reduce energy consumption, reduce emissions of greenhouse gases and negative impact on air quality.
- reduce resource consumption, amount of waste and emissions from our production.
- handle chemicals responsibly and limit their use as far as possible.
- take all reasonable safety precautions related to the use of gas in food production.
- be an open workplace where employees have the opportunity to develop personally and professionally. We are all responsible for our health and safety at work and for having a good balance between work and leisure.
- create an open, tolerant and generous work environment that is the basis for the physical and psychosocial well-being of our employees.