The top family
Qlixbi. You will love it.
Qlixbi is a new and innovative system that will change your future work when welding with argon and argon mixtures, especially when it comes to changing gas bottles. Qlixbi is a gas bottle like no other. With a 33 liter, 300 bar gas bottle, you get the same amount of gas, but a much smaller and lighter bottle.
What is Qlixbi? More than a gas bottle.
Qlixbi is a complete "package" which, in particular, makes it easy to change the gas bottle. The package includes a connector, a 33 liter 300 bar gas bottle and digital services.
The Qlixbi itself consists of a connector and a gas bottle with shielding gas. The connector is always with you. You only connect the controller once. Qlixbi and the regulator then accompany you from bottle to bottle. You just change the bottle before you start welding. This is a unique solution.
EXELTOP™ is equipped with Air Liquide's two-stage regulator
EXELTOP is an advanced built-in two-stage regulator and the successor to our bestseller ALTOP. Air Liquide has developed EXELTOP for you who weld. It is a unique solution with a number of advantages:
- Stable gas flow thanks to the built-in two-stage regulator.
- Fast and secure connection every time. Quick-connect connection to all gases.
- User-friendly design, on/off lever and graduated knob.
- Durable with ergonomic and durable bottle cap.
EXELTOP – advanced built-in two-stage regulator
EXELTOP is an advanced built-in two-stage regulator that gives you as a welder a stable gas flow and fast and safe connection every time. EXELTOP has a user-friendly and ergonomic design, on/off lever and a graduated knob.
Advantages of EXELTOP
- Get started quickly: EXELTOP is intuitive to use and provides a smooth and stable flow.
- Save money: You avoid expenses for the purchase and maintenance of regulators. Air Liquide makes regular checks of the valve.
- Save time: The bottle is ready to use with the built-in regulator and on/off lever. You get the quick coupling from us, regardless of throttle.
- Save gas: There is no gas spillage thanks to the on/off lever, and you always see how much gas is left in the bottle regardless of whether the bottle is open or closed.
- Work safely: You work safely because you can easily make an emergency shutdown with the on/off lever. The hood protects the valve and there is no risk that you as a welder will be exposed to high-pressure gas flows, thanks to the built-in flow limiter.
SMARTOP™ is Air Liquide's gas cylinder with a standard valve
SMARTOP is Air Liquide's gas bottle with standard valve for those who weld and for those who use ALPHAGAZ 1 gases in laboratories. This is a bottle valve with on/off lever and built-in content gauge for gas bottles. The on/off lever is designed so that it opens smoothly, which prevents pressure shocks, which is especially important to consider when you have oxygen in the bottle. SMARTOP also has a residual gas valve that prevents impurities from entering the bottle. You connect your own regulator to the bottle.
SMARTOP – an ergonomic and easy-to-handle gas cylinder
SMARTOP is Air Liquide's standard gas cylinder, where you use your own regulator. It has an on/off lever, which makes the bottle open smoothly, and a content gauge that makes it easy for you who weld or work in the lab to see how much gas is left in your bottle. A built-in flow limiter means that the bottle is not at risk of tipping over if gas were to flow out uncontrollably. SMARTOP is also easy to handle with an ergonomic protective hood that protects the valve.
Advantages of SMARTOP
SMARTOP simplifies use of the gas and is developed for those who want to work easily and safely. SMARTOP gives you three important advantages - you save time and gas, while working safely.
- Save time: You open and close the valve easily and smoothly with an on/off lever and handle your bottle in an ergonomic way.
- Save gas: You get less gas loss thanks to easy reading on the permanent content meter.
- Work safely: You work safely because you can easily make an emergency shutdown with the on/off lever. The hood protects the valve and there is no risk of being exposed to high-pressure gas flows, thanks to the built-in flow limiter.